Amsterdam, The Netherlands, January 19, 2015
Co-located with HiPEAC 2015
The Euro-TM Action is glad to announce its final workshop, which will take place in Amsterdam, co-located with the HiPEAC conference, on January 19 2015.
The final event of the Euro-TM COST Action will host keynote talks from some of the most influential researchers in the area of Transactional Memory (TM), as well as invited talks by early stage researchers who have benefit from the Euro-TM's Short Term Scientific Mission program.
The event will also serve to present the final publication of the COST Action Euro-TM, namely a book jointly authored by more than 60 Euro-TM researchers and that gathers 20 tutorials addressing interdisciplinary aspects of Transactional Memory research, including theoretical foundations, algorithms, tools, and applications.
The event will be concluded by a final panel, which will focus on the open challenges of concurrency in the cloud and many-core area, beyond Euro-TM.
Pascal Felber, Université de Neuchâtel
- Registration: November 21 2014 23:59 GMT
Information available here.
This meeting is organized by the Euro-TM COST Action, supported by the European Commission.
Some important notices:
- Euro-TM can provide financial support for travel and accommodation costs (2 nights, at a flat rate of 120 EUR per night, as by COST regulations). Detailed information on eligible participants and expenses, as well as on reimbursement process can be found here (Part 4) and here.
- Those who attend *exclusively* the EuroTM Final Workshop will not need to register to the HiPEAC workshops or conference.
- Those who attend also HiPEAC will still be entitled to reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs. However, Euro-TM will not cover registration costs for the HiPEAC conference, i.e. if you intend to attend HiPEAC you will have to register regularly to the conference.
- Registration for the EuroTM Final Workshop is mandatory but free. To register for the event send an email until November 21st with your name and institution and whether you will also be attending HiPEAC to the following addresses:
mcouceiro <at> gsd <dot> inesc-id <dot> pt
eurotm <at> gsd <dot> inesc-id <dot> pt
In the email, please specify if you intend apply for financial support from Euro-TM. In this case, include also a forecast of your travel and accommodation expenses.
Action Events >