Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 13, 2014
Co-located with EuroSys 2014
The Euro-TM Workshop on Transactional Memory (WTM) is a forum for researchers and practitioners addressing the new challenges of concurrency in the cloud and many-core era. Transactional Memory (TM) is a promising technology that aims at making parallel programming more productive and programmer friendly by providing an alternative to traditional lock-based concurrency. Intensive research on TM has recently led to hardware TM implementations on major commodity high-performance microprocessors and to TM support for the world's leading open source compiler.
The Euro-TM Workshop on Transactional Memory welcomes work-in-progress snapshots for this period of maturing TM research.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Language and compiler support for TM and other synchronization primitives
- TM semantics
- Consistency and memory models for TM
- TM correctness and performance, testing, analysis and debugging
- Distributed TM, replication and reliability
- Scalability in large-scale many-cores and cloud systems
- Hardware support for TM
- OS/runtime support for contention management and transaction scheduling
- TM applications and benchmarks
- Program Chair: Pascal Felber, University of Neuchatel
- Submission deadline: February 22, 2014 23:59 GMT
The workshop will consist of short presentations. To facilitate later submission to other venues, WTM will not have published proceedings.
Please submit a 400 word plain text abstract describing your research-in-progress at EasyChair:
The submissions will be evaluated by the Program Committee.
Action Events >