- you request financial support to present your work in an international conference,
- the conference takes place between March 20th 2014 and August 20th 2014,
- you are a student or you received your PhD no earlier than 2006 (exceptions for career leaves are possible, see here for details),
- and you or your group are involved in the Euro-TM action, then Euro-TM may support your application for a competitive 3000 euro grant.
Please e-mail your application to Prof. Luís Rodrigues (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 14th 2014, with the following information:
- Completed application form.
- Short scientific CV.
- Copy of abstract/paper submitted to the conference.
- Proof of acceptance of abstract/paper by the conference.
Euro-TM will select at most one application, according the following criteria:
- Benefit of the conference for the current research of the applicant.
- How the conference can help develop the career of the applicant.
- Benefit to Euro-TM.
The selected application will be forwarded to COST, who awards up to three grants per year for the whole ICT domain.
Before applying, please read carefully the detailed information available here.