IC1001 reimburses meeting participants according to the COST rules on reimbursement
. This is a very short document, please consult it. Below is a purely unofficial summary.
What you can claim
- Long-distance travel costs are reimbursed mostly as incurred according to your receipts.
- Local transport is reimbursed without receipts up to an amount of 25 EUR (please note that this is not a flat fee).
- Rules for reimbursement of taxi fares are very strict: only if no reasonable public transport available, with receipt, and no more than 40 EUR for the whole trip
- Accommodation is reimbursed at a fixed rate of 120 EUR per night. The number of nights reimbursed is announced in the page of each event.
- Meals are reimbursed to some extent at 20 EUR/meal if funds allow (decision of the Management Committee).
How to submit the claim (e-cost)
Your reimbursement will be handled by the Action Grant Holder (INESC-ID, Lisbon) and not by the COST Office. Please do NOT submit your reimbursement claims to the COST Office in Brussels. Please direct all questions on reimbursement to email@example.com
You should have received an official invitation email for this meeting from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email contains the links to accept/decline the invitation. This link will also let you download a personalized claim form after you have created an account at the e-cost site.
- After the meeting: Fill out, print and sign the claim form. Please do not forget to fill out the time of travel.
- Attach all long-distance travel receipts (printouts for e-tickets). Do NOT submit receipts for: hotel, public local transport (under 25EUR), or meals. Original invoices/receipts must be kept by the claimant, unless required by the Grant Holder institution, until 31 May 2019 (5 years after the end of the Seventh Framework Programme) for audit purposes.
- Send the original signed claim form and copied receipts to:
Prof. Paolo Romano
EURO-TM Action Chair
Rua Alves Redol, 9
1000-029 Lisbon, Portugal
The deadline for sending the documentation is posted in each event page but should be no longer than 60 days
after the meeting.